Monday, February 28, 2005

Dreams

I had my first gender dream last night. I was at my ultrasound appointment, only it was today not Wednesday. I was in an office that I've never been to before, seeing a doctor I never saw before. When they did the ultrasound, it was more like they were taking a picture. They got a perfect picture of a full-term, fully developed little boy. And yes, it was very clear that it was a little boy.

Going by the Old Wives' Tales, this means I'm having a girl... Theoretically, what you dream you will have is the opposite of what you will have. I'd be interested in raw data behind this. Anybody who's had a baby recently remember what you dreamed you would have?

I also want to congratulate Christine and Paul on the arrival of Maura on Saturday!! (I know, I'm supposed to keep quiet, but I didn't link to you, Christine!) Best wishes to the new parents!

No comments: