Saturday, February 26, 2005

Blogger Games

While trying to pass the time waiting for news about the impending arrival of a friend's baby, I thought I'd catch up on blogs. I found this game first on Kether's blog, but I better source it to the correct person which would be The Kept Woman. Here we go!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

"The Internet, of course. Case in point: Overstock.com, the premier liquidator of dot-coms. This company has an excellent web site that sells brand-new merchandise at 50% off and more."
Baby Bargains ~ Denise & Alan Fields

I'm so embarassed! Actually, that just happened to be next to the iBook because I was comparing something I found online yesterday with what the book said... But the rules were to "pick up whatever is closest" so I merely followed directions. :)

My kitchen, BTW, is a huge mess... This project isn't working out as planned. I better get back to it before it sends me over the edge!!

1 comment:

Kether said...

Ugh. I'm with you on the mess thing.I got a new dining room set yesterday...ours was just too small. But, our dining room is also the smallest dining room known to man. So, out came the china hutch to the living room which meant the shelves in the living room are gone and that crap is now scattered everywhere waiting for me to find a place for it...Its such chaos. Ugh.

When's your due date?