Friday, February 04, 2005

Drumroll Please!

I bit the bullet and bought another scanner. Brian's not too happy about it... He seems to think we have no use for one. But I've felt lost ever since we replaced our all-in-one with just a printer-I obviously can't live without it. I do have to say the quality has gone up since my last purchase...and it's really easy to use.

So, without further delay, here are the ultrasound pictures from Wednesday, February 2nd when I was 19 weeks 6 days... (these are the scans of the printouts I was given)



Our sleepy little Peep :)

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Great pictures!!! Hi Peep!

Jackie

Christine said...

OMG!!! Look at little Peep!!! You may not have found out the gender, but those are some great pictures!!

~Tanya~ said...

Awwwww.....Peep is perfect, thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Carrie- great pictures!!!!

Kether said...

Hi PEEP!!
those are FANTASTIC!

Rosanne said...

Great pictures! Peep is looking so big!

Sasha@Pw said...

Peep looks so great! Good call on the scanner. ;)