Sunday, May 06, 2007

Refreshing My Memory

I spent some time during the last 24 hours reading back to the days leading up to, as well as the first month after, Maggie's birth. I had forgotten a lot. The complete lack of sleep for the first few weeks. The extreme of the psychological turmoil I suffered. The constant poopy diapers. LOL! I was also reminded that it was on May 25, 2005 that we lost my great-grandmother. I had completely forgotten the date and had no idea the irony involved in that being my due date this time.

In any case, it was good to go back and refresh my memory. Made me realize just how far we really have come since Maggie was born, as well as remind me of what's to come in very short time.

19 days to go per my ticker, but we all know babies come on their own timelines.

No comments: