Friday, May 11, 2007

I Need To Run Away

Far away.

I'm tired of having a toddler who refuses to nap, refuses to sleep a full night, and then takes it out on me.

I'm tired of being screamed at, ignored, and outright disregarded.

I'm tired of having my house ripped apart, of having to say the same rules over and over and over and over and over and over again, knowing I won't be listened to.

I'm tired of paying the price when I didn't do anything wrong.

I'm tired of this crappy apartment with no room, windows I can't open because the neighbors smoke, water coming through my bathroom closet for 3 months now with nobody coming to fix it (even though I was told 2 times it was fixed, and a 3rd time that someone would be coming to fix it), and now waste water leaking in the basement with nobody giving a crap to even do anything about it.

I'm tired. I'm achy. I'm crampy. I'm hot. I'm nauseous. I've had enough.

I was fine 3 days ago.

I want to get away. Far away. For days. Maybe weeks. How about a month? Can I do that? Just to reclaim my sanity? Please?

1 comment:

Mommy Monkey said...

Oh Carrie, I'm sorry hun. Your landlord sucks big time! He shouldn't rent out if he won't fix things. As for little one, yea, we pay our dues, but it does get better--promise!

This is the hardest part of pregnancy too...the last few weeks, or maybe in your case...days! (not that I'd know since I went 8 weeks early, sorry)

Big *hugs* to you. Know I am thinking of you.