Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lazy Summer Days

Woke up feeling crampy at 1:30AM (pee break). And again when I got up this morning. Reluctantly got up, that is. I'm very tired and feeling very lazy. The sun is shining and it's supposed to be 84 degrees today, but all I feel like doing is crawling back into bed and being left alone. Did I mention I'm cranky, too?

It's a little strange to feel this way. I've been feeling pretty good during the last couple of weeks, something unexpected at this stage of pregnancy considering how I felt last time around. So this laziness is making me a little crazy, too. Like the dishes piled up in the pantry... I don't want them piled up, but I don't feel like standing there washing them either. Or the mess of toys all over the house. You know, the stuff that gets picked up every night, only to end up thrown about the house in record time again the next morning. I'm feeling pretty defeated about picking it all up these days.

In any case, I really should get my butt in gear. I hurt more when I sit for too long... So off I go!

No comments: