Sunday, May 20, 2007

I CANNOT Go Into Labor...

I need some NO LABOR vibes for the next 48 hours. The landlord's handyman is FINALLY coming tomorrow to rip apart the closet. I'm less than thrilled about this as it is (just what I need...sheetrock dust everywhere with Maggie and I having asthma and me being pregnant) but I'm really sick of the water coming through the closet. Hopefully they can get it all fixed in time since it will be really tough without the toilet tomorrow, as well as the shower for early labor pain management if I go into labor. I better not! I don't even want to think about the mess that will be my bathroom after this, not to mention the fact that I have to displace everything in this closet (5 deep shelves) while this is being done. The timing couldn't be worse.

No comments: