Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Little Fun

I discovered this on another blog today and thought I'd give it a shot:

Take the quiz: "What does your birth month reveal about you?"

October
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

My father always dismissed astrology as nonsense. Logically, what he said makes sense. How could thousands/millions of people who share the same birthday have the same fate for the day? How could people born in the same month have the same traits? However, I see myself pretty consistently in a lot of descriptions for Libras, as well as in this one that I happened upon today. How does one explain that, then? And the choice of words here. My first ever handle online (back in the old BBS days): Day-Dreamer. Interesting...

For the heck of it, I checked out Brian's (which will also be Peep's):

June
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

Well, most of that applies. He certainly can be stubborn and a procrastinator. But he's not talkative by far and what's with the "prone to getting colds"? Does this mean I'm in for a hectic childhood with Peep, too? Once again, it's a bit creepy how close (most) of this is!

1 comment:

Kether said...

I went and did mine and one part caught me particularly (though all of it was right) it said "tries to learn to show emotion" which cracked me up because recently people told me that they can't tell when they give me a gift if I like it or not. I was suprised, so since then I've been consciously trying to show people how much I like their gifts (if only they'd give me more, I'd have more practice!)
I did Liam's too. Interesting.