Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Crib Bedding Travels East Coast - Twice

I love technology. All of these things we have access to that we had no idea about before. I've been tracking Peep's crib bedding since it shipped on April 20th. It takes a couple days sometimes for FedEx to update what's been going on, but last night's update was a total surprise. Something look wrong here?
Apr 25, 2005
11:15 PM - Departed FedEx location - ORLANDO, FL
4:02 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - ORLANDO, FL
4:00 PM - Shipment exception - ORLANDO, FL - Barcode label unreadable and replaced

Apr 23, 2005
1:58 AM - Departed FedEx location - KEASBEY, NJ

Apr 22, 2005
2:19 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - KEASBEY, NJ

Apr 20, 2005
10:26 PM - Left origin - FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
8:25 PM - Package data transmitted to FedEx
6:54 PM - Arrived at FedEx location - FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
5:24 PM - Picked up - FORT LAUDERDALE, FL

I have to laugh because if I don't, I'll cry. I've seen something like this happen once before with a package I was waiting upon. I forgot where the shipper was located, but it came from the Massachusetts hub, went to Stamford, CT (usually our packages come from Waterbury, CT), then went back to Massachusetts, THEN finally went to the right hub for delivery.

I wonder how much longer it will take to get here if it took 5 days to get back to Florida?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope it gets there soon! ((hugs))

Kether said...

omg carrie I have to laugh. You and I are cut from the same cloth.
Sometimes its better not to know!

I think your bedding is chasing its tail.