Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pictures of Peep! UPDATED!!

I *finally* got my ultrasound CD in the mail today! There were only 4 images on the CD, but there were 7 AVI files (mini movies). 1 of the images is a duplicate of a printout I got, so I won't post it... And I'm working on figuring out where I can host the AVI files so I can share them with you. That truly is the coolest part of the CD! But here are the 4 images:

3/2/2005-What the heck am I looking at here? I get the feeling this was a bottom shot (the one I studied closely during my visit, actually) but I can't make out anything other than what *might* be feet off to the left. (ETA: I've had one person on FF comment that this *is* a gender shot...any takers? If you click on it, you can see the bigger version of the picture.)


From 3/2/2005...boy can that baby extend that arm! (I remember seeing this when it happened!)


I think this is from 2/2/2005. Kinda fuzzy...


2/2/2005...I posted a version of this before. This is the only one that I have a printout for that there is also a picture on the CD. :-/


Watch for updates! Once I figure it out, there will be links on here to the AVI files!

UPDATE!! I had to make a webpage on tripod.com to get the files up... I couldn't find anything that would just host them like photobucket.com lets you host image files (and I was too close to my file limit on geocities to put it up on there as an extension of the family webpage). So here they are (and be forewarned if you have dial-up...these are very large files!):
http://mrsvibert.tripod.com
Enjoy!! :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't make out anything from the butt shot either - sorry! But the pics are great and I'm glad you finally got them!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting to be able to watch your movies of Peep and see him/her in action! Thanks for sharing!!