Friday, March 18, 2005

A Little Too Eager?

Ironic that the day Brian told Peep to come on out, I started to have weird cramping. We had a good laugh yesterday morning when Brian revealed how eager he is to meet Peep, but I wasn't laughing that afternoon. I had some mild cramping that would come and go in the morning but by 2PM, it was with me constantly. Sometimes it really hurt, the rest of the time it was there and just uncomfortable but not unbearable. As soon as I got home from work, I drank 20 ounces of water and laid down on my left side. I stayed on my side for the evening, not sure what to do. I didn't want to be one of those paranoid women who calls the doctor about everything, especially since it was after hours. It seemed better by the time I went to bed, so I decided to just wait it out and call the OB in the morning when the office opened again. So that's what I'm waiting for right now...the office to open. The cramping came back as I was typing this, but I'm trying not to freak out. It really could be nothing. I mean, I would know it if I was in labor, right? It's probably just my uterus growing again. Let's hope.

The other weird thing is that throughout all of this, Peep has been *extremely* active, which is unusual. At least I don't have to worry if everything is okay with him/her... S/he's obviously still alive and kicking - prolifically.

2 comments:

Kether said...

You did just the right thing. Make sure you mention it to your Dr, but at least Peep is kickin'!

Jackie said...

I hope everything is okay Carrie - let us know! I think Peep is trying to reassure you that everything is okay by being extra active for you :)

Jackie