Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fun Stuff To Play With

I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new toy since I ordered it Saturday evening. As I already posted, I was quite torn over whether or not to go through with it. Brian really didn't want me to buy another stroller since we have a perfectly good brand new one sitting around. But I found an awesome deal on eBay for a higher end product and couldn't resist...especially since I've learned a lot more about the other stroller I have (Graco Metrolite LE) since purchasing it that left me wishing I had done more research before buying it (because I wouldn't have bought it if I did). Anyway, per UPS tracking, the new Zooper zStreet was to arrive today. Unfortunately, it wasn't there when I went home for my lunch break so I had to wait until I got home from work. I called home at 5:15PM to make sure it arrived, planning my night around setting it up and playing with it. So imagine my surprise when I got home and found that Brian had already set it up for me. He was surprised by all the extras it came with (foot muff, bar to snap on infant carseats, sun/bug shield, and rain shield), which I explained made it even more of a value. He wasn't too thrilled with the way the napper bar and carseat bar attach and did say it was heavier than he expected (I may have forgotten to tell him that it weighs about the same as the Metrolite, it's just not as bulky) but he didn't seem to hate it at least. As if he read my mind, Brian summed it up perfectly: "Now all we need is a kid to put in it." :) So I got to work playing around with the different features and decided I would take a few pictures (to which Brian replied, "Can't you just download some pictures off the internet? This isn't a photo studio!"). You know me, I love to take pictures!

With the foot muff on (I didn't have the leg rest all the way down, though):


Regular (again, leg rest isn't all the way down..oops!):


With the infant bed set up (really cool!):




I didn't get into playing with the sun/bug or rain shields, but I did play around with attaching our Snugride carseat and it worked just fine. Anybody have a child I can borrow to play with this some more??? :)

2 comments:

Kether said...

I'd let you push Liam around in it =)

It looks great!! You're going to love that color. It won't get lost where all the navy blue ones are.

MrsEvilGenius said...

LOL, you can come get one of mine! You must agree to keep him/her for a week, though. ;)

Did you get that other one returned OK?

-Blue