Sunday, January 09, 2005

More Stuff

Hormonal rant is over... We talked yesterday. A case of misunderstandings. I don't know if it will stay all better, but at least I got it off my chest and we talked things over. Of course, he wasn't too happy to hear that I had posted about it in my blog, but I told him I needed to get it out and would he prefer I share it with a bunch of people who know him or don't know him. :)

So we spent most of the day hanging out on the couch watching TV. I did that most of the weekend acutally, aside from taking down the Christmas tree and decorations yesterday. Might as well do it while we can; there soon will be no rest for the weary. In the late afternoon we drove over an hour to Babies 'R Us to update the registry. I had been having second thoughts about the crib we originally registered for so I wanted to have another look at our options. It was BUSY in there. The woman said they had 34 new registries today, plus all the women who were there to update existing ones! So we were in and out as quickly as possible, even though it takes nearly an hour to get there so I normally would have preferred spending some time browsing around. We decided on a set with a bit of a darker finish since it will fit in better with everything else we own. The new crib is also $70 cheaper than the old one we picked out, so maybe we'll have a better chance of getting it. Here it is:

Dark Pine Olympia Crib

Oh yeah, and my sister called me a dork for putting up a belly shot on our family webpage. She'll understand someday when she has babies - she's only 23 years old.

2 comments:

~Tanya~ said...

Carrie - I relate to the rant. Somedays are always worse than others. I do not have the hormone excuse though! Love the crib too by the way.

Kether said...

Glad things are better. We know he's a good guy, so he shouldn't worry about you posting.
Love the crib.