Monday, January 24, 2005

Another Monday

First off, I just want to send some positive thoughts out to Kether this morning. I can't wait until we get to meet Liam and wish you a quick recovery!! Congratulations!

I decided to do another belly shot this morning, but to be honest, I don't see any difference. The last one was at 16 weeks 1 day, this one at 18 weeks 4 days, but there's still no noticeable baby bump (don't be fooled by the one with the smoothed down shirt...most of that was there pre-pregnancy). But here they are, nonetheless:





One week and 2 days until the ultrasound! And we have a new compromise...if there are twins in there, Brian has agreed to find out their genders. After all, we'll need to prepare as much as possible if there are two! ;)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You look so happy and pregnant!! I can't wait to find out if there are twins in there - how totally exciting! You look great!

Jackie

Lauren said...

I don't know if you're any bigger than 16 weeks, but you definitely have a good baby bump going!

You look great!!!