Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bartender!

Well, I called my doctor's office. The first time, someone picked up the phone and then immediately hung up on me. The second time, they said they didn't have my lab results back yet...the results that were supposed to be in on Monday. She said she'd call the lab and call me back. Only minutes later, I had my answer. Negative. I asked for the actual numbers and she said it was <1. Yup, that's a negative. I don't know why I'm 17 days past ovulation with no sign of Aunt Flow, but apparently she will be coming eventually. If I didn't have class tonight, I think I'd be out drowning my sorrows in a pitcher of margaritas....

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks, Mia! No meds other than Metformin, which I started 3 weeks ago. Maybe that's the culprit?

Christine said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I was really hoping this was your cycle. {{Hugs}} Well, enjoy your drink(s) tonight. You've earned it!

Crista said...

I'm so sorry Carrie. Since I've been away, I started reading/catching up from down below -- I was getting all excited and hopeful, and then I read this last post. That just sucks. I hope you can determine what's delaying AF's arrival. Maybe there is still a glimmer of hope?? I will hold onto it for you...

((((HUGS))))