Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Interesting Thought for The Day

I was browsing the blogs today, as I'm apt to do, and I came across Mia's upgrades to hers. (Nice job!) For the heck of it, I figured I'd check out my horoscope. I don't usually put much stock in that since how could all the people born in a particular 30-day span have the same destiny on any given day? But today's was rather interesting...

Sometimes illusions need to be dropped and this may be one of those times. But from the ashes of this loss can come the seed for another dream, one worth investing considerable effort in at this time. By being willing to let go of the old fantasies, you can create a positive environment for building new dreams.

Hmmm... Creepy, isn't it? Especially that second line. Now there's something to ponder all day.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Woah - you're horoscope gave me goosbumps! That was very cool. I think I'm going to go and check mine now!

Jackie

Amanda said...

Carrie-
wow, your horoscope gave me goosebumps too. I think I may jsut go check out Mia's blog, and do my own horoscope!

Kerry Doyal said...

So sorry to read of your loss of Arabella - what a beautiful name

May God grant grace, mercy, peace and a second child,

KSD