Friday, September 17, 2004

The Witch Has Landed!

Finally, finally, finally, the ole hag found me today. Yup, Aunt Flow came by for a visit this afternoon and I'm hoping it's not a teaser. She couldn't have had better timing, either... I don't know how much longer I was going to last anxiously awaiting her arrival. I don't know how much lower I would have sunk emotionally, and I don't really want to think about it. I feel like I can finally move on now that my body is ready to and I'm looking forward to trying again this cycle. Hope has entered the picture once again!

(As a side note, I guess those pains I've been having for the last couple weeks must have been the witch gearing up for her arrival. I haven't decided yet if I'll cancel my doctor's appointment... I guess I'll wait and see how it goes this weekend and go from there.)

Finally! Something to celebrate!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope this new cycle brings a BFP! in the end. hugs!