Thursday, September 16, 2004

I'm So Confused!

Well, I've been set straight. It still sucks, but at least I think I know what's going on now. A couple fellow members of Fertility Friend who also have PCOS suggested that I probably didn't ovulate at all. The temperature shift I saw, which the FF software picked up as an ovulation thermal shift, was probably due to starting the drug Metformin 3 weeks ago. Apparently, as this drug regulates hormones, it also tends to cause a bit of an overall temperature rise which could confuse the FF software. So, I'm back to square one. At least I don't have to worry about how the heck it was that I ovulated and still didn't have AF so long afterwards... But it's still frustrating! I just want to be normal again!!

(Oh yeah, and the drinks last night were great! I can't remember the last time I've had a drink and I thoroughly enjoyed them! Might as well...)

No comments: