Monday, June 13, 2005

Nothing Yet!

LOL, you girls are so funny! I showed up at my parents' house for dinner sporting a tank top and capri pajama bottoms (hey, I have no shorts!), only to be told we were going out to the Chinese Buffet. I felt like such an ass, but mom assured me you couldn't tell they were PJs. Yeah, right! I can't even believe I was able to eat. I was nauseous all afternoon, and I'm nauseous again now. Sure, it's another "symptom" of labor coming, but seeing as there are no contractions to speak of, I'm pretty skeptical. I'm starting to think I'll need that Pitocin after all.

So we'll be leaving at about 6/6:30PM tomorrow to drop off Becky before going to the hospital (I have to call them around 6:30/7PM to make sure they have room for me). As soon as there's news, I will let Lauren know and she plans on doing an email post to the blog for me. We won't have internet access while at the hospital... no computer there and we don't pay for that sort of stuff on our cell phones... so this is the best I can offer. If for some reason the email posting doesn't work, I expect to be home sometime on Friday, if not sooner (I may decide to take them up on the early discharge and have a nurse visit me at home instead, especially if the post-partum room is as hot as it was during our tour last month). Freaky to think that in 24 hours, I will be in the hospital on the way to having Peep!!

No comments: