Thursday, June 16, 2005

Baby Peep is here!

I just got the call from Carrie!!!! Yes, she has been in labor this
whole time - ouch!

And what you've all been waiting for - Peep is a girl!!! Margaret
Isabelle was born at 5:00 a.m. June 16th. She weighed 9 pounds, 2
ounces (yikes!) and was 20 1/2 inches long.

Carrie started the pitocin at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday and she didn't
dilate any further during that whole first round. They started a second
round on Wednesday afternoon and broke her water around 8:00 last
night. Then around midnight the contractions were really bad, so she
got an epidural. Pushing started around 4:30 a.m. and she was born at
5:00 a.m. exactly.

Carrie sounds great for being so exhausted! She will be in the hospital
until Saturday. I told her we better see pictures then!

Congratulations Carrie!!!

6 comments:

Kether said...

A girl! Peep is a girl!

Welcome Margaret Isabelle! I am SO excited! Carrie I hope you guys can feel the love I'm sending you!
Be well and I can't wait for pictures!

~Tanya~ said...

Awww, Little ribbons & lace It's a Girl! Welcome Margaret Isabelle!!!

Congrats Brian & Carrie, I am so happy for you.

Jackie said...

YAY!!!! I'm pretty sure I guessed girl too - yay for Margaret!!! Can't wait to see some pictures.

I'm so happy for you Carrie!
xoxoxoxo
Jackie

Unknown said...

Welcome Maragret Isabelle!!

Congrats Carrie & all!!! Can't wait to hear all the details of Margaret's arrival. And really can't wait to see some pics!

Best Wishes!

Crista said...

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see some photos.

Kether said...

Holy Canoli I just realised how big she was!

Wow! Can't wait to hear from you Carrie!