Monday, July 18, 2005

Update On Dad's Condition

I spoke with my sister again. Dad had a blood clot in the stent that was put in when he had his heart attack last Monday. They had to put in 2 more stents to clear it out again. He's back on blood thinners and a multitude of other medications, as well as oxygen. Understandably, he's quite unhappy... but I'm grateful he's still alive! Once again, had that happened outside of the hospital, he may not be here right now! What a LUCKY guy!

Your continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm sooo sorry to hear about your dad's setback. You are right though, that he was in the right place for it. Many prayers he recovers quickly...

Kether said...

At least in ICU they'll be able to watch him carefully and he won't be able to over exert.

As always ya'll are in my prayers Carrie.

Are you getting enough sleep?