Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm So Spoiled

We've been taking Maggie and Becky for walks at the local nature preserve. However, the stroller we have isn't really meant for use on dirt roads, gravel, and grass. So I struck a deal with Brian... give up the glider he was planning on buying me so I could get the all-terrain stroller I had been lusting after. He agreed!! So yesterday, I drove one hour to go look at it at one of only 2 stores in Connecticut that carry that line. Luckily, they had ONE in stock, which I prompty grabbed! Here's the loot:





Of course, it's raining today and will continue to rain through Saturday... Figures!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope the rain stops soon and you can enjoy playing with the new toy... um... I mean... enjoy spending quality time with Maggie when you take her for walks in the fresh air and sunshine. ;-)

Stroller looks nifty! Let us know what you think of it out & about.