Monday, July 18, 2005

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I just got a call from my sister... Dad is back in ICU. Apparently, he was having chest pains last night and they shipped him back over to intensive care. She and Mom were on their way to the hospital and will update me as soon as they find out more. I'm hoping it's just that he over-exerted himself in his eagerness to return home. At least he was in the right place when it happened, whatever it was. Now I can't bring Maggie to see him anymore...she's not allowed in ICU. Also, if he's developed pneumonia (which was a concern), I can't visit him either. :( I'll update as soon as I know more.

2 comments:

Kether said...

I hope and pray it was just over exertion on his part.
ICU will keep him rested and on his way to healing.

Christine said...

Thinking of you and your family. Keep us updated