Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Well......?

And a very early good morning to you! I know what's on your minds....is she or isn't she? The suspense is probably killing you. Except there's one problem....I can't tell!!! Remember, it's 5AM and kind of dark right now. I'm relying on the lighting in the bathroom which, quite honestly, stinks. It looks like there *may* be (the faintest of faint) a 2nd line on this darn HPT, but it's *really* hard to tell. It may just be that I really want to see that and, since I know where that 2nd line is supposed to show up, I'm making myself see it. I don't know! To be fair, this line that I think I may be seeing (it's that faint!) did show up within 3 minutes, which is when it said to check the results. So I highly doubt it's an evaporation line....but, like I said, what I think I'm seeing is barely perceptible and DH isn't up yet to pick his brain. So, to be fair, I can't give any official results yet. I'll just have to retest. Don't give me any congrats yet. It could be an imaginary line!!

EDITED TO ADD: I've decided to give you a chance to try and decipher this. DH, even with his sleepy eyes, thought he saw it, too. I tried photographing the HPT; this was the best I could get. I put in arrows to show where I think I'm seeing the line. It really may be too faint to even show up on the photos, though...







Any thoughts? I really can't see it in the photos, so I guess I'll retest tomorrow or Thursday just to be sure.

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: I couldn't resist! I took another test on my lunch break! This time it was an Answer Early Results (the one I took this morning was First Response Early Results), and it looks like another faint positive! See for yourself:







Looks like I may be calling my doctor's office tomorrow for a beta! :)

5 comments:

Christine said...

Holy Sh!t Carrie! I think I see something, too!!!! I'd call the doc for a beta myself, but I'm too impatient to wait until Thursday!! Oh, this could be good!!!!!

Jackie said...

OMG - I definitely see something! And your temp went up too! You're only 12 dpo right? I'm sure that line is going to get darker tomorrow and the next day and next....

Yay!!!
Jackie

Amanda said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! Carrie I def. see it!!! OMG! I am so excited for you!!!!

~Tanya~ said...

Carrie
OMG YES!!!!! I see a line, it maybe faint but I see it & only 12dpo WOW. I bet if you test in a few more days it will be darker!!!!

Kether said...

OMG Carrie I've been checking your site all day and JUST saw this post. I wonder why it didn't show up on my end earlier. Yes! I see it too!!
I didn't get a BFP until 17DPO. I think I implanted late or something. I'm SOOOOO happy you got something at 12. wooooohooooooooooo! I can't wait to hear what the betas say! I'm so, so happy for you!

Kether