Tuesday, May 31, 2005

We Have A Name!

Well, two actually! We agreed upon a girl's name last week and FINALLY yesterday, we selected a boy's name as well. This is momentous! It only took 9 months to get to this point, after all.

Oh yeah, and in spite of all the hype, you'll just have to wait until Peep is born to find out what the contenders are. ;) It won't be much longer!

3 weeks 2 days to go. I can't believe it! I just realized last night that if I want to get a pregnancy portrait done, I better do it soon because it may be too late if I wait much longer. So many of my sistas had their babies 2 weeks early, so I'm trying to be prepared for Peep to make his/her grand entrance at any time now. Trying. I'm not done packing the L&D and hospital bags, but they're mostly done. I suppose I can live without a robe if I must. And I haven't found the music I want to bring to the hospital yet, but that's not a huge deal. I put Peep's diaper bag in the truck over the weekend so there would be one less thing to remember to bring with us when the time comes. And I keep trying to get Brian to pack a bag so he'll be ready, but he is Mr. Procrastinator. I have an appointment this afternoon so I should have a better idea of how soon I need to get all of this completed (although I've been warned before that how dilated and effaced you are isn't really an indicator of how far off labor will be since it can change rapidly).

23 more days until I find out if Peep is an ADV or MIV. :D (And that's the only hint you'll get!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOORAY for agreeing on names!!! And I can't believe you're making us wait to hear what they are! ;)