Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Woohoo!

Great news today! I decided to check Brian's employee handbook for Ski Sundown on a whim to see if they had an operating schedule in there, and what it contained made my day! Christmas Eve they are open 9AM-5PM (so they'll be closed before he would normally start) and Christmas Day they are open 6PM-10PM (after his shift would normally end). :) :) :) I am all smiles now! :) :) :) Looks like I'll get to share Christmas with him after all!

In other news, I shared my news at work today. One of my co-workers guessed this afternoon that I was pregnant so I decided it was time to tell them all. At 5 minutes before close I told them and was rewarded with the exact phrase I was expecting from my boss: "I told you you'd get pregnant again right away!" Thankfully, I had enough other people offering congratulations without strings attached to help detract from it. But it still hurt that she could be so insensitive without realizing it, especially since she has had a miscarriage herself. At least it's done and over with. Now I don't have to dread telling anymore because it's out in the open and over with. On to bliss again. :)

1 comment:

~Tanya~ said...

It is Great News that you will be together for Christmas.

Sorry your boss is so insensitive. Good plan waiting until 5 min before close so you didn't have to put up with her long. It is good that all the others are supportive.