Thursday, December 16, 2004

Second Trimester...

I can't believe I'm already there. 13 weeks 0 days today - the 2nd trimester. 1/3 of the way to the goal. Unbelievable. Brian doesn't seem fazed by this milestone, but it means a lot to me. Maybe I'm not defective after all! ;)

So how will I celebrate? By spending 9 hours at work today...ugh! I guess it could be worse, though. And at least I only have to work 1 hour tomorrow, so another long weekend is in store for me. Of course, I'll spend it in a cookie-making frenzy, but at least I won't be at work.

4 comments:

~Tanya~ said...

Congrats on the milestone into the 2nd trimester!

1 hour of work! Ugh, get out of bed & ready for 1 hour! Call in sick LOL. Yeah on another extended weekend

Kether said...

woooohoooo 2nd tri!!!

you ARENT defective

Crista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Doesn't the second trimester ROCK?! :) Have fun with your baking frenzy today...I've been doing a lot of that lately too.

Rosanne said...

Congrats on the 2nd tri! You'll be to the third before you know it!