Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Couldn't Resist!

Several weeks ago when Kether posted the picture of the Zonk stuffed monster she got for Liam, I fell in love with him. I had searched the internet several times to no avail...well, there were a couple sites that offered him, but I don't usually buy from companies I don't normally deal with. Anyway, on an off chance I might find it, I decided to search eBay yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I discovered there were *several* versions of Zonk! So as not to be copy-cat :) I decided to bid on one that wasn't exactly the same, but just as cute. So this is what I got:



Isn't it adorable??? Thanks, Kether, for bringing to my attention such a cute stuffed animal! I know our babies will love them!

3 comments:

Kether said...

Every house needs a Zonk! We loooove Zonk. I'll have to post pictures of Zonk in his Elmo diapers.

Rosanne said...

Your Zonk is sooooo cute and looks soooo snuggly! Can I have one, too??

Sara said...

So very cute!!

It's good to see that you're doing well. I've been wondering how you were doing.