Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Peace

I don't know why, but I've sort of fallen into that peaceful feeling today. I'll admit that I had a moment of panic this morning when I had some cramping, but seeing as there was absolutely no blood accompanying it, I chalked it up to just things expanding and growing for the baby. I'm really not freaking out very much anymore. I know my ultrasound will be on Friday, but I think I could have even waited another week or more at this point and would probably still be fine. Things are different this time. Even though the timeline is about the same (appointments at about the same point, including the ultrasounds being at 7w1d), it's not the same. That lack of spotting after my internal exam yesterday *really* helped ease my mind. Last time with Arabella, I had a lot of red spotting with some clot-like material in it (tissue?). I didn't freak out at the time because I was told it was normal to spot after an internal. This doctor said the same, but either she has a gentler touch, or this pregnancy really is going to stick. Either way, I'm feeling pretty positive right now.

No comments: