Saturday, November 13, 2004

Anonymous

A word for cowards to hide behind. An identity for trolls who wish to have hide their identities. And now, no longer allowed to post in my blog.

This evening, I received an extremely hurtful and offensive post in my blog. I don't know who posted it as the author wasn't brave enough to use his/her name. Whomever it was, the comment was unwanted and unnecessary. I don't understand why anyone would visit the blog of a pregnant lady who has been through loss and write something so vile and intentionally mean. But it won't happen again. You know who you are - should you ever happen upon my blog again, please know you are unwelcome here. I hate having to turn off anonymous posting since I don't want to force people to register, but I should not, and will not, be subjected to the idiocy of cowards either.

5 comments:

Kether said...

Someday I'm going to take a bat to anonymous.
Good for you Carrie. Don't let the trolls hurt you.

Lauren said...

Some people are just complete morons. I don't know what "anonymous" said, but there is no justification for anything negative in someone's PERSONAL blog about their own thoughts and feelings. Ugggg!

Don't let it get to you. We love you and totally support you!

~Tanya~ said...

Carrie - That is so rude, No one obviously taught them that if they can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

Big Al said...

Don't know exactly what 'Anonymous' said, but it doesn't say much for someone when they type the kind of remarks they would never dare say to you face-to-face. If that makes sense?

Kether said...

Hey Carrie,
I'm just checkin' on ya. You haven't posted in almost a week. Hoping all is well, thinking of you. I just saw your ticker...you're over 9 weeks! woohoo! Second tri is coming fast