Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Depression

I haven't been on because of a bout of depression. It eased during the last few days (thanks to some much-needed sunlight) but it's definitely still lingering.

I ended up switching practices to a new group of midwives and the closer birthing center that is part of a hospital. I spoke with the hospital's billing department and was assured that it would be billed as an inpatient procedure so I shouldn't have any problems getting insurance to pay. I meet with the new midwives next Wednesday... scary to go through this change so close to the end, but I have since spoken with others who switched to this practice even later in their pregnancies (and were totally happy about that change!) so I guess it's not that bad. Just need to do what's best for our family - financially and emotionally.

Finances aren't looking great but we're surviving. Just need to get my business into gear. I have one more party this month, 2 in April, and 2 in May (but after those 2 May parties, I think I'm going on maternity leave because it's quite tiring these days to stand in front of a crowd already). Hubby's second job will be ending later this month so then we'll really be in a crunch. I'm trying not to think about it too much as it just makes the depression worse.

No comments: