Sunday, March 11, 2007

Baby Carrier Madness

Most of this collection I already had... but due to recent depression, I found myself building the collection again (also in anticipation of the arrival of Sprout)... So I felt like showing off a bit to sort of count my blessings and make me feel better. I'm not much of a collector (though I do tend to obsess about things for short periods and move on) but I'm pretty proud of this.
(Edited to remove the Beco Baby Carrier as I had second thoughts about the pattern and ended up canceling my order... I ordered the Mei Tai Baby MT in its place because I couldn't resist the beautiful panel.... then I later removed the Hotsling Organic Hemp/Cotton pouch and Sachi MT because those, also, went on their way... added the Ball Baby MT. Yes, the stash is always changing!!!)

5 comments:

Calin Bleu said...

What a lovely collection! Your little one will be all nice and cosy. I have a colibri and it's really great, very comfy. I'm due in August and keep looking at the Eden, they look perfect for newborns, so soft!

My thoughts are with you, I hope the depression eases up, that you get lots of sunshine and support around you.

Unknown said...

Oooh. I'm jealous. ;-) You'll have to let us know what you think of the Becco. I can't decide between it and the Ergo and definitely want one before we go camping this summer.

Carrie said...

Kat - I ended up canceling my Beco - I wasn't really sure that I *loved* the pattern and for the money, I really wanted to love it. But I can say that I really love my MTs and they're great for short hikes!

Drea said...

an addiction! :-) Im ordering a MeiTaiBaby, how do you like yours?

Carrie said...

I LOVE my Mei Tai Baby MT!!! Elisabeth is so nice to work with and does a fabulous job! I haven't been able to wear it much (Maggie isn't all that interested in being worn these days) but I'm really looking forward to using it with Sprout. :)