Friday, February 23, 2007

27 Down, 13 To Go....

I'm officially in the 3rd trimester. How did that happen? 13 weeks can seem like so long, but for me, they don't. I know that the days pass quickly when there's a toddler in the house and I can't believe we're almost there. Wow. Wow, wow, wow. I'm a little freaked out.

Lonely, too. Hubby is away most of the week this time of year. He's working 2 jobs, which keeps him away all of Margaret's awake-day on Tuesdays and Thursdays (already gone Monday-Saturday 7AM-5PM anyway), plus he's been taking Fridays off to go skiing up north - another whole awake-day away. It's wearing on me. Having a headstrong toddler test boundaries, push buttons, and destroy the house all day long when you're by yourself with no hope of adult intervention anytime soon would probably drive anyone crazy. The last 2 weeks have been very stressful - especially due to the lack of naps. How the heck will I manage with 2 kiddos and no husband? (Because, you see, summertime is mountain biking season... he may not be working 2 jobs, but he'll still be away a lot...)

No comments: