Friday, October 07, 2005

One Down, One To Go

Survived the rehearsal. She was late.. Figures. The minister did tease her about not being late tomorrow. We had to practice walking down the aisle twice because the other girls couldn't understand how to walk slowly enough. It's a very small church so they want to stretch it out a bit. Then we had to practice walking out with the guys. Then the vows. The minister was about to leave without even telling us where we could get ready, and my sister wasn't going to ask. I kind of pushed her to do it, though. She needs to learn to speak up for herself. My mom thinks I'm crazy because I said Kelly should wait to get dressed until she gets to the church because it's supposed to pour tomorrow. Hopefully they'll listen to me. I know I won't get dressed until I'm there, under the circumstances.

At the very last minute, they changed where the rehearsal dinner would be. Chinese buffet. Pretty low class place. Our grandparents weren't even invited, even though they should have been.

It looks like I am going to her house tomorrow morning. My cousin's husband will swing by to pick me up and drop us off at my parents' house. My brother will be driving my sister, cousin, and myself to the church. Hopefully, I can use this to make sure we get there on time!

Brian will be on his own with Margaret... And if she's anything like she has been today, good luck to him!! She's been super cranky. And refusing to eat. No fever and she's not stuffed up or anything so I don't think she's sick. Just cranky (although not crying a lot...just not cooperating). We'll probably drop her off at my MIL's house on the way to the reception. Good luck to her, too! She's never watched Margaret before so this should be interesting! It's only one day...it shouldn't affect her permanently, right? ;)

No comments: