Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Cutie Pie


I just can't help it... I have to show her off! :)

We're planning on going to a local fair this weekend - Margaret's first fair. I'm hoping she's in a mood to tolerate it. I can't wait to see her reaction to the animals! Too bad she's too young to try the fair fare. :) (Not that it's exactly something we should be rushing into, given the lack of nutritional value to that food...) I know she won't appreciate it much this year, but I'd like to make it an annual tradition in our family. Something for her to eventually look forward to every year. I'm looking forward to starting many family traditions, now.

5 comments:

Spikey1 said...

wow, you have no idea what your profile comments have done to me.

Unknown said...

She's getting so big! And she IS a cutie!

Family traditions are awesome. We already have a few started that I can't wait to pass on to our children.

Mama Duck said...

Funnel cakes are yummy!

She's just beautiful! I love those big brown eyes!

Crista said...

Ooh, that's a GREAT one!! I've been enjoying the photos you'e been posting but haven't had the time to let you know...and your shot of Maggie the morning of school photos is SO much better, though the school ones are cute too! :) Hope the balancing of work and day care is going better. You sound good!

Christine said...

She is too cute!! How's the fair??