Sunday, September 25, 2005

School Pictures

We got the school pictures back on Thursday. They were taken on September 9, 2005. I think they could have been better (I really hate where they put her bow, for example) but they're not too bad. :)

In contract, on the sidebar is a picture I took that morning before bringing Margaret to daycare.

Still sniffly today. Poor thing. She screamed for a good hour or so this morning, too. No idea what's wrong with her, other than her sniffly nose. She doesn't have a fever, but I gave her a little Tylenol for the apparent pain she's having. And I'm encouraging naps as much as possible today. She doesn't always cooperate, but she definitely needs it right now. In fact, I think I'll go join her...

2 comments:

Kether said...

she is sooooooo adorable! I just love these pics!! all of them.

Tanya said...

What beautiful pics. =) Thank you for sharing them.

Saline drops called little noses worked wonders for my kids when they were babies.