Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Love This Picture


She wasn't too fond of the hat and her reactions to it were hysterical ( more photos in her September 2005 album ).

Yesterday, the head teacher at daycare told me that she swears Margaret said "hi" last week. She said she was feeding another baby in the glider and Margaret was in the Exersaucer, staring intently at her. She felt bad that she couldn't hold Margaret, so she said, "Hi, Maggie!" and Margaret said "hi" back! She said she wasn't sure if she should tell me because she was afraid I'd think she's crazy, but the other teacher in the room as well as the director of the center both heard her say it. :) I believe it because I swear she's said "yeah" to me before when we were talking (poor English, I know, but I do tend to use the word often when we're talking), as well as "mama" (but that was a totally accidental "mamamamamama"). I couldn't be prouder!

3 comments:

Kether said...

YAY!

I swear that Liam said Hi once, too. He rolled over and saw his Zonk and looked at him and said hi.
these days he says what sounds like hi, but he rolls right into other things to say so you can't really tell if that's what he meant.

Unknown said...

Maggie is so adorable! I love seeing pics of her! (And I think your school pics are WAY better than ours) Too funny about her "talking." Just wait until it's for real and she never stops. :-D

~Tanya~ said...

Maggie is too cute in her little hat. Love the color too! Funny about her talking. Have to share that my nephew said Hi to my husband at only 2 weeks old. He had a video camera & came into the room taping & looked at Preston & Said Hey there little man & he said HI!!! We have it on tape, & played it over & over laughing.