Monday, January 21, 2008

Spiraling Out of Control

My life, that is.

My 8 month old has never slept well since 5 weeks of age. Lately, that has grown exponentially. I do not do well on little sleep. I do worse on none. Plus I get irritated as hell when I get slapped and beaten by an 8 month old who appears to only want to stay up all night and crank and complain about it. No real reason for it - no fever, doesn't want to nurse (other than the occasional comfort thing), just wants to be a pain in the ass. I'm not handling it well.

I'm not handling a lot of things well right now...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wish I could help you out by taking the kids overnight, just so you could get one full night of sleep...

Julie

Kether said...

Carrie I'm so sorry that its tough right now. Things are always hard when you're tired. I'm wishing for sleep for you.
What did you guys end up doing for a living arrangement? did you sell your place?