Friday, January 11, 2008

Is anybody even here anymore?

Probably not... I neglected my blogging duties for far too long. :(

Mags, Ethan, and I decided to go on a field trip yesterday. Headed up to the outlet stores about 1 hr away on a nice scenic drive. It was a balmy 46 degrees as we strolled from shop to shop (with Mags mostly squished into one side of the Maclaren twin stroller we received as a baby gift when Ethan was born... she's supposed to fit in theory but is too tall).

First time I shopped in Coach, too. I'm hooked. I received a silver lurex wristlet for Christmas from my mother-in-law and that fueled the frenzy. I'm now the proud owner of the following collection:


Mags has her first Coach, too. I found a lanyard card holder that was marked down to $19.99, plus 20% off. For only $15.99 I couldn't resist getting her a little "bling". LOL!

Today is a day back in reality. Washing dishes and doing laundry (or at least trying to) amidst laughter and screams alike from the children. It's not always domestic bliss, but it is my life. Raining today, too. I feel cooped up but dressing and dragging the little ones out into torrential downpours is not my idea of fun. So we're just hanging out.

Better go... one is laughing and the other crying... not a good sign.

4 comments:

Christine L said...

I'm still reading from Bloglines. Having two is fun and crazy, isn't it? Can't wait to read more about how you're all doing. The kids are gorgeous

Kether said...

Yes, I'm still reading from Bloglines. Meant to hop over from there the other day and comment that I'm glad to see you back and LOVED the pics of the kids!

Julie said...

I'm still reading... I've just mainly been a lurker... Sorry!

Loved the pics from Christmas!

Julie

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Crista said...

Still checking on you here, too, mainly from bloglines as I can.

You were so nearby the other day, though I was at work anyway...but maybe the outlets would be a good place to meet up one of these days!!

You sound much happier...or at the very least healthier these days, and I'm so glad for that. The kids are adorable, and growing sooo fast!!