Saturday, August 28, 2004

Over the river and through the woods...

We're heading off to Grandma's cottage this afternoon. Today is my youngest brother's 15th birthday and my parents are throwing him a party there. Hard to believe it's been fifteen years already...I still remember when he was born. I was almost 12 years old... My mother went back to work after having him (her 4th child!) so I helped raise him, as well as my two other siblings. But since they were already older, I feel more like I actually raised Vin. I've been through the diapering, bathing, feeding, crawling, and all that baby stuff once already with him, long before I even wanted to be a mother myself. And now he's 15 and towers over me. It's unbelievable how quickly time flies by without you even realizing it.

No comments: