Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm Miserable Without Her

Today was worse for me than yesterday was. I hate having to do this. All I want to do is be home with my baby...

I emailed the YMCA daycare about any openings, since they're about 1 minute from where I work and between my house and work. No openings. She said she could put me on the waiting list, but what good does that do me? I want her closer NOW.

Or better yet, I want to stay home with her. :( I hate myself for getting into this situation... We should have paid off our debt enough for me to stay home before TTC. Or even better, I never should have used those credit cards in the first place. The price I have to pay is too high...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

(((HUGS))) to you, Carrie. I promise Maggie knows you and misses you. Unfortunately though, at her age, she just doesn't show it. But I know from experience, that while every baby in my care smiles and is happy to see me in the morning, the smile they have for mom... especially at the end of the day... is a much different one. She may be young, but she knows her mommy!!! Be happy she is doing well.

And don't worry about her time in the swing. I promise she's not there all day... though it may be more than you would use at home. We use the swings/bouncies as a "safe place" for the littlest babies when the older, more active ones are busy on the floor. Keeps them from getting crawled on and stepped on. She'll get her floor time, too, and it will increase more and more as she continues to grow.

You've picked a safe, loving place for your little one and in time, you'll see how much you both benefit from it. Here if you have questions or need reassurance. You'll make it!!! And it will get easier...

JRV said...

Hi ,carrie..
your blog is very cool..
visit my blog,and coment..
bye..and i see you...