Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12 Days and Counting...

Are there really less than 2 weeks left until Christmas? I've barely even started my shopping! I feel so disorganized this year...and I hate being disorganized. My own living space drives me crazy due to the apparent whirlwind that has gone crashing through here. I washed dipes and baby clothes 2 days ago and still haven't had a chance to fold and put them away. Now that Margaret's asleep, here goes another night in trying to attempt that task. And I know there's important paperwork on the kitchen table somewhere... I think... At least, that's if my memory isn't failing me yet again. Who knew I would lose my mind?

Margaret now consistently sleeps 7PM to 6:30AM... but has a huge cranky meltdown hour between 5 and 6PM every night. Now that Brian is working his winter 2nd job again, I'm on my own Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and all day Saturday. Tonight, she was crankier than usual. It was an extremely difficult evening. But at least she was asleep by 7. Do they ever outgrow this? Apparently, she's wonderful all day long...but by the time I get her, she's had enough and can't contain herself anymore. I'm sure she's just not napping enough and that's the problem. But I'm not sending her to bed any earlier... I think 11.5 hours of sleep is certainly within the realm of normal. I'm even a little jealous. Even though she goes to bed early and sleeps through the night, I still am up past 11PM every night trying to get all the things done that I can't do when she's awake.

2 comments:

Crista said...

I hear you! Hope it gets better soon...((((hugs))))

Unknown said...

Been a while since we heard from you. Hope you're all doing well and had a great Christmas!