Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Serving A Purpose

This blog has been pretty much dead for the last couple of years because...well, my life didn't exactly become something worthy of sharing with the world. Facebook had served the purpose for a while of receiving support as needed while sharing the details of my life....but recent events have proven that I need to be a little more careful about what I put out there on the world wide web. So I've removed a lot of personal details on Facebook and I'm going private here. I realize my life is not so exciting to expect a faithful readership, but at least I can have an outlet for my issues without worry of them being broadcast everywhere for people to judge and ridicule.

I hope you don't mind, my few, selected readers. And if you don't read, that's okay, too. At least I can get this all off my chest.

2 comments:

Allison said...

wow! have missed your postings along the way. flash from the past :)

Carrie said...

Yeah, it's been a long time. The blog went under the radar for a while. I write a food blog now and was trying to decide if I should resurrect this or not. Thanks for the visit!