Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

To all my fellow Americans, Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, I am thankful for:
  • A husband who loves and cares for me

  • A daughter who is spunky, intelligent beyond her years, comedic, and caring

  • A roof over our head, heat coming from our radiators, and food on our table, even though money is tight and will get tighter still

  • My sistas out in the blogosphere who, when I remain quiet for too long, check up on me to make sure I'm alright

  • My Saddle Girls, my closest friends of all

  • My newest group of friends, my Tastefully Simple GOal Getters team! Who are showing me that there's a whole different side of me I never knew existed!

  • My in-laws, who sometimes show they care more than my own family does

  • My family, who though unreliable, really do love me deep down inside

  • My faithful companion, Becky. No matter how bad my day is, no matter how bad my mood is, no matter how much I smell, she's always there to warm my feet

  • And Sprout. The blessing inside that I wasn't sure if I could have again...and while I'm excited and terrified at the same time of what his/her impending arrival means for us, I know this is truly meant to be


Thank you, all, for all of your love and support! It means the world to me!

No comments: