Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just Pull My Teeth Out, Please!!

This lovely illness that I have been suffering with for nearly 2 weeks now has become sinusitis. I know because my teeth are now killing me due to the nearby sinuses being infected. Nothing makes it stop either. Not Tylenol. Not fluids. Cold foods make me cringe. Any foods, for that matter, as it hurts to eat. Just pull the darn teeth out, would you please? I started a Z-pack yesterday but I imagine it will be another day or so before I start feeling better.

I've realized that I have become far too attached to the house we've been looking at. We haven't put in an offer yet because we're still waiting to hear back from the broker about the details of the rehab mortgage program. And yet, I find myself thinking of how wonderful it would be to have a 15 foot tree in the chalet room this Yule. Or where I'm going to set up my office for Tastefully Simple. Or how I'm going to decorate the baby's room. But we don't have an offer in... and what we're willing to pay, at most, is at least $30K less than asking price by the bank that foreclosed on it. I need to stop because I'm going to be really disappointed if this doesn't pan out!

No comments: