Friday, July 29, 2005

More Pictures!

These are the portraits that were done at Wal-Mart on July 10, 2005:



And this was just last week (and one of my faves!):


I just need to stare at these when she has her screaming fits (like the one last night that was an hour and a half) to remind myself what a sweet child she can be...

Edited to add: I saw that Crista put the proof for Bella's birth announcement up on her site! Love it! I figured I'd share Maggie's proof, too:

These were made by Juliette at babyjcars.com.

3 comments:

Kether said...

She's just TOO adorable.

I just got some at Walmart, too, one of them with the same Firefly background. I can't wait for them to come back. I think they do a pretty good job.

I love that last one, too. What a cute little smile.

Kether said...

i LOVE the announcement. I like how you put several pics on there.

Crista said...

OMG Carrie, I LOVE your announcment! Great idea with the pics of you and DH too!